Kostenfrei registrieren
Einloggen Registrieren

cnc machining cost estimation

Beitrag 12.02.2023, 07:04 Uhr
mojidravijesh
mojidravijesh
Level 1 = Community-Lehrling
Gruppe: Mitglied

can anyone suggest for cnc machining cost estimation for all type of material with all process. any excelsheet or book or free software for advance costing of cnc machining .
Beitrag 13.02.2023, 10:33 Uhr
Airfox
Airfox
Level 3 = Community-Techniker

QUOTE (mojidravijesh @ 12.02.2023, 08:04 Uhr) *
can anyone suggest for cnc machining cost estimation for all type of material with all process. any excelsheet or book or free software for advance costing of cnc machining .

Hello Spanflug is a comercial software, that to my basic knowledge does a nice job. I saw that one inside a web demo and was very happy. But

General rule is something like: 10 x Material price, but it depends on the piece. Just calculte ur material, milling cost like energy and machine wear and add some margin of error, as well as ur profit.
Beitrag 10.08.2023, 12:51 Uhr
ariane_wahrmann
ariane_wahrmann
Level 1 = Community-Lehrling

QUOTE (Airfox @ 13.02.2023, 11:33 Uhr) *
Hello Spanflug is a comercial software, that to my basic knowledge does a nice job. I saw that one inside a web demo and was very happy. But

General rule is something like: 10 x Material price, but it depends on the piece. Just calculte ur material, milling cost like energy and machine wear and add some margin of error, as well as ur profit.

Hello,

yes, Spanflug Make is a commercial software to calculate machining times and prices. But you can sign up and calculate up 5 parts per month for free with no strings attached.

You can find more information here: https://spanflug.de/en/calculation-cnc-manufacturers/

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 1)
0 Mitglieder: