The DXR+ is a rotary module of ETEL featuring a compact design, light mass, large hollow shaft and providing the right performance to cost ratio for mid-end applications in semiconductor and electronics.
The DXR+ brings major improvements in terms of stiffness which has a direct impact on the control bandwidth of the XY stage that is supporting it. The DXR+ module can be operated from 48 VDC up to 300 VDC bus voltage. It can be driven by an AccurET modular 48 or 300, or by an AccurET VHP for better position stability requirements.
Like for any other standard modules from ETEL (ZT, Z3TH, RTTB), the DXR+ can ne mounted on any standard XY platforms. The DXR+ is a one degree of freedom module allowing unlimited angular travel. Nevertheless, as an option, travel can be limited to angular segments that are multiple of around 60°. The cleanliness level of a DXR+ ranges from ISO 5 down to ISO 1 under specific conditions.
The DXR+ module provides a right solution to cope with any applications requiring:
- Smoothness of motion
- Mid-end type of accuracy requirements (typically around 5 µm runout)
- Position stability in the 100 nm range @ 150 mm radius
The use of this module is suitable for, but not limited to:
- wafer process control, wafer dicing
- wafer scribing
- laser annealing
- solar cell manufacturing
- Diameter: 155 mm
- Toothless motor technology (zero cogging) for high speed stability
- Low profile / low mass for high precision applications
- High accuracy non-contact optical encoder
- Unlimited angular travel possibilities
- Large hollow shaft: 44 mm
- Vacuum supply at chuck level
- ISO class 5 clean room compatibility; possibilty to reach ISO class 1
- Bidirectional repeatability ±2 arcsec at ±3sigma
- Position accuracy
- down to ±30 arcsec (w/o calibration)
- down to ±3 arcsec after calibration
- Speed up to 400 rpm
- Position stability ±0.2 arcsec
- High speed stability capabilities
Ask for the corresponding Integration Manual
for more information.